- 1 1/2 ozs Langleys London Dry Gin infused with local cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 oz Ancho Reyes Poblano Chile Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Thyme Syrup
- 1/4 oz Picked Grape Brine
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 2 big Dashes of Shiso Bitters
- 2 ozs Fevertree Soda Water to top
- 40 Knots Pickled Grape and Thyme garnish
- 200g of Local Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
- 15g Fresh Thyme
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
Place all ingredients but the soda water into a shaker tin with ice and shake to dilute.
Double strain neat into a Collins glass with 3 inch by inch ice cubes. Top with soda and garnish
bunch of Thyme and 2 pickled grapes on a pick.
300ml Langleys London Dry Gin
200g of Local Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
Place into a Mason jar and let sit for 2-4 days or until desired taste is achieved. I went with 4
then placed the finished product in the
freezer to chill for use.
15g Fresh Thyme
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 cup water
Heat it all in a pot and then strain and chill for use.